This pretty question runs through my head a lot lately.
I am in a transition since the beginning of this year. And I thought i would exactly know who I am. But I didn't.
Reevaluate several areas of my life, I come to a pretty conclusion.
But first thing first:
Since the break up with my supposed hubby-to-be and father of my two kids, I had a very hard time. Emotional as well as identically.
What I had expected? That I can make choices without the other person? That I am able and allowed to change someone who doesn't agree with the life-decisions I made?
Don't get me wrong: most things in both of our life we talked about, and we've made the decisions together. But at the end of the day, he was afraid to take full responsibilities of his and our decisions.
And I thought, I could change his mind, because I am.... yah....you know?!
But who am I?
- I am a woman
- I am a mother of two wonderful kids
- I am a priestess, because I live my life by example
- I am a pharmacist
- I looooooooooove Tarot!!!!!!
- I am INFJ, means: very sensitive and introvert
- I found a new passion in astrology :)
- I am Libra in Sun, Leo in Moon and my ascendant in Taurus
- I am in the process of being a mompreneur
- I am willing to learn from the best
- I will be a role model for other woman
- I will strengthen other woman
- I want to support as many woman as I can
- But men too, because I love them
- I will live my life with joy, ease and love and I am ready to fully accept myself with all my imperfections and perfections
- I know, life is short, so I don't waste my time any longer
- My kids show the abundance I already own and that I cherishes truly to the bones of my being
- I don't accept any judgment or definition by other people or society
- I will proof that actually you are able and allowed to have it all!